Join Our Team
Revenue Assurance & Billing Controller
SA Office; Centurion/Pretoria
Due to international integration of tasks, ORBCOMM Africa is looking for a Revenue Assurance & Billing Controller.
The advertised position will report to the Head of Finance.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in debtors/creditors finance roll.
- Computer literacy (JD Edwards preferably).
- Working knowledge of the latest versions of MS Windows and other Microsoft products.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with suppliers and colleagues.
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans (written and spoken), multiple languages are a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A thorough and accurate way of working.
- Able to work well both independently and in a team.
- Independent in planning and adhering to deadlines.
Job roles and responsibilities:
- Check all invoicing of debtor’s clerks (Airtime, Hardware and IDP).
- Job cards – capturing job card numbers with information on spreadsheets and managing all job cards received/outstanding.
- Creating new debtor accounts on JD Edwards System.
- Doing necessary trade references for all new debtor contract applications.
- Monthly recons.
What we offer:
If you can see yourself working in our team and adding value to our products, please send your resume, and motivation letter to:
ORBCOMM Africa Ltd.
ORBCOMM Africa ltd. is a dynamic international organization, which is a leading provider of total solutions for data recording and online monitoring in the transport sector.
ORBCOMM Africa is part of ORBCOMM, a private US company, which is market leader in the field of M2M solutions for asset tracking, management, and remote control.
In Pretoria, a global range of products are developed and equipped with customer specific firmware. The international project management and global support of the products are coordinated internationally.
Due to the large number of resumes we receive, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. ORBCOMM is committed to employment equity as we support a diverse workforce. Your privacy is important to us when applying to positions at ORBCOMM. We will take the steps necessary to ensure your candidacy is kept confidential.