Join Our Team
Customer Care Representative
SA Office; Centurion/Pretoria
Contract (1 YEAR RENEWABLE)
The advertised position will report to the Senior Manager of Solutions Delivery.
The Job requirements:
- Excellent telephonic communication skills.
- Excellent Administration skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced MS Office Skills.
- High levels of attention to detail to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Ability to apply judgement and tact when providing explanations.
- Ability to manage client’s expectations.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
- Team orientation. Committed to team goals, targets, objectives.
- Good organizational and time management skills. Able to plan and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Results focused.
- Quality Orientation.
- Customer service orientation.
- Empathetic, patient, and tolerant.
- Diplomatic and mindful of impact.
- Cross cultural awareness.
- Assertive and confident.
- Good technical understanding.
- Must have own transport due to shift work.
- Maintain professional telephone etiquette.
- Strong knowledge retention.
- Attention to detail (must have).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Listening skills.
- Able to do analysis and problem solving.
- Customer service orientation.
- High stress tolerance.
Job roles and responsibilities:
General Service Centre
- You will be required to work shifts in a service centre which is manned 24 hours, 7 days a week 365 days a year.
- Complete relevant paperwork timeously and the correct order as per the supplied SOP.
- Assist clients with all telephonic and email queries.
- Generate and distribute Daily, Weekly, Monthly and time to time reports according to the Managements or client’s requirements and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Generate and distribute all reports as requested by management from time to time.
Software and Hardware
- To ensure all software installations/assistance is handled in a professional manner and in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedure.
Testing and unit configurations
- Assist all maintenance and installation activities in the operational field with all relevant information, testing of products as per the Standard Operating Procedure.
- Monitoring of specific alarms during your shift and updating with the relevant feedback.
- Manage, co-ordinate and assist with recoveries as per the Standard Operating Procedures and recovery personnel.
- To assist Clients with any query pertaining to your job function in any form of communication (E.G. Email, Telephonic etc. and captured onto Relevant ERP System.
- Assist clients with all telephonic and email queries in the quickest time possible within the timeframes supplied.
- Complete monthly tasks.
- General Communication will be required over different platforms.
What we offer:
We offer a challenging Full time and diverse job in an international organization with a pleasant and informal working atmosphere at our Pretoria office. Remuneration are market related and negotiable depending on experience.
If you can see yourself working in our team and adding value to our products, please send your resume, and motivation letter to:
About ORBCOMM Inc.
ORBCOMM is a pioneer in IoT technology, empowering customers with insight to make data-driven decisions that help them optimize their operations, maximize profitability and build a more sustainable future. With 30 years of experience and the most comprehensive solution portfolio in the industry, ORBCOMM enables the management of over a million assets worldwide for a diverse customer base spanning transportation, supply chain, heavy equipment, maritime, natural resources and government. For more information about how ORBCOMM is driving the evolution of industry through the power of data, visit www.orbcomm.com.
ORBCOMM welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Due to the large number of resumes we receive, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. ORBCOMM is committed to employment equity as we support a diverse workforce. Your privacy is important to us when applying to positions at ORBCOMM. We will take the steps necessary to ensure your candidacy is kept confidential.