Monitor African agriculture operations cost-effectively and in real-time
ORBCOMM remote agriculture management technology delivers alerts and reports from remote sites, helping to improve delivery, regulation, analysis and response. Rugged Internet of Things (IoT) devices and multi-network cellular and satellite connectivity combine to enable you to reduce costs, improve processes and save time in agriculture operations throughout Africa:
- Develop smarter irrigation practices for more efficient agriculture operations
- Lower operating costs, water consumption and improve yields using leaf and soil moisture sensors
- Make informed decisions about when and for how long to irrigate fields
- Gather data to optimize fertilizer and pesticide application
- Reduce water pollution from leaching
- Get accurate location tracking of equipment and vehicles, with up to 2.5-m accuracy
- Monitor the safety and whereabouts of mobile workers
- ...and much more!
Complete the form on this page for a no-obligation quote!