Join Our Team
We are looking for a vibrant and self-motivated Payroll Specialist. He/she will join an international Finance team and will be situated in Hoensbroek.
The key tasks & responsibilities for this position are to:
- On a monthly basis, you are responsible for collecting all payroll data from internal HR departments, organizing and submitting to the local payroll provider in a timely and accurate manner
- Review monthly payroll output reports to ensure (variable) data is processed correctly
- Be the first point of contact and sparring partner for our local payroll providers around payroll processes and other payroll related communications
- Be the go-to person for all payroll related questions for our employees
- Keep track of and ensure compliance regarding all local legislations
- Check payroll invoices from local payroll agents, contractors, payroll providers
- Participate in the payroll implementation process for new countries, if needed
- Work together with external parties (eg. Local payroll agents, local lawyers, tax advisors) in case you need any advice on the practice of local labour law
- Prepare and align with the Finance team on payroll reporting
- Work together with the HR teams to implement automation, innovation and any continuous improvements around the payroll processing and reporting
- 5+ years experience in (international) payroll for multiple European countries.
- Ability to identify and mitigate (compliance) risks and well versed in local labour law.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment, as well as independently while adhering to processes and procedures.
- Proactive, flexible and service orientated.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, accurate and a high level of integrity.
- A multitasker who can prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written and any further (EU) languages is a big plus.
- Experience in working with ADP and a PDL certification is preferred.
What we offer:
We offer a challenging full time and diverse job in an international organization with a pleasant and informal working atmosphere. We also provide you with the opportunity to grow with the company and through your involvement you directly affect the expansion of our products and quality.
The employment package of primary and secondary benefits is in line with the current market. Our benefits include a commission plan, good pension plan, collective healthcare insurance, gym membership reimbursement, option for Hybrid working and good training & education possibilities.
If you can see yourself working in our team and adding value to our products, please send your resume, and motivation letter to:
About ORBCOMM Inc.
ORBCOMM is a pioneer in IoT technology, empowering customers with insight to make data-driven decisions that help them optimize their operations, maximize profitability and build a more sustainable future. With 30 years of experience and the most comprehensive solution portfolio in the industry, ORBCOMM enables the management of over a million assets worldwide for a diverse customer base spanning transportation, supply chain, heavy equipment, maritime, natural resources and government. For more information about how ORBCOMM is driving the evolution of industry through the power of data, visit www.orbcomm.com.
ORBCOMM welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Due to the large number of resumes we receive, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. ORBCOMM is committed to employment equity as we support a diverse workforce. Your privacy is important to us when applying to positions at ORBCOMM. We will take the steps necessary to ensure your candidacy is kept confidential.